Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
Would you like to do something different next Monday morning? To forget the never-ending 9-5 and make a real difference to someone's life? Or maybe you are already working in the social care sector and want to join an organisation with values at its core?
Well this may be the opportunity you have been looking for.....
ENABLE Scotland is a dynamic and vibrant organisation dedicated to improving the lives of people with learning disabilities and we have fixed term Project Officer vacancy within our Campaigns and External Affairs team for you to support us with achieving this vision. The post holder will be responsible for the delivery of ENABLE Scotland's Self Directed Support "We Can All Do It" Project.
Sound good so far?
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Knowledge and understanding of issues faced by people who have learning disabilities.
* Experience and knowledge of Person Centred Planning tools and delivering funded projects.
* An understanding of asset mapping.
* Excellent communication skills including oral, written and presentation skills and the ability to build and sustain good steakholder relationships.
* The ability to adapt communication style in order to engage with a wide range of people including internal and external stakeholders.
* A positive and flexible outlook to your work, and be able to work on your own and as part of a team.
If this is you then please click the link to apply now.
What's also great about ENABLE Scotland is that we believe in developing all our staff and provide an extensive training programme, combined with a commitment to create career development opportunities.
Remember this is #morethanajob - it's the first step to you making a difference and starting your career with an award winning charity with its values at its core.
To apply click HERE
Closing date: 28/09/2018
Interviews are planned to take place Tuesday 9th October 2018.