Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
Would you like to do something different next Monday morning? To forget the never-ending 9-5 and make a real difference to every day?
Well this may be the opportunity you have been looking for.....
ENABLE Scotland is a dynamic and vibrant organisation dedicated to improving the lives of people with learning disabilities and we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Employability Training Manager to join our award-winning ENABLE Works team.
If successful you will be responsible for equipping the ENABLE Works team with the knowledge, practical skills and motivation to successfully support and promote the employment of people with disabilities and long-term health conditions.
As Employability Training Manager you will be responsible for conducting comprehensive training needs assessments, designing and delivering a varied curriculum, of both accredited and non-accredited courses, whilst producing learning materials and managing all phases of training interventions. You will also play a critical role in course accreditation by working closely with the SQA so you must be confident in navigating the accreditation process.
Sound good so far?
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Qualified Internal Verifier with demonstrable experience of developing and delivering a variety of comprehensive training programmes.
* People management experience with the ability to coach, develop and motivate staff including creating and delivering staff training.
* Implementation of quality assurance systems to monitor the standard of training provisions.
* The ability to adapt communication style in order to engage with a wide range of people including internal and external stakeholders.
* Experience of designing innovative and accessible assessment techniques, flexible to the support and learning needs of participants
* Strong business development skills with an awareness of the potential sales market
What's also great about ENABLE Scotland is that we believe in developing all our staff and provide an extensive training programme, combined with a commitment to create career development opportunities.
Remember this is #morethanajob - it's the first step to you making a difference and starting your career with an award winning charity with its values at its core.
If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact Ashley Brown, Senior Recruitment Business Partner on 01698 737079 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information and to to apply click HERE
Closing date: 07/09/2018