Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
Would you like to do something different next Monday morning? To forget the never-ending 9-5 and make a real difference to people's lives? Are you currently working in Project Management and looking to join an organisation with values at its core?
Well this may be the opportunity you have been looking for...
ENABLE Scotland is a dynamic and vibrant organisation dedicated to improving the lives of people who have learning disabilities and we currently have a brand new Development Officer post to support ENABLE Scotland in achieving this vision. If successful you will be responsible for supervising and supporting volunteer project staff to ensure that work plans are sufficient to meet the project outcomes and to create a recovery focussed and aspirational mental health service.
Sound good so far?
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Demonstrable knowledge of Project Management including the principles of project design and implementation.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to use them effectively in different settings
* Experience of managing financial budgets
* Significant stakeholder management skills
* Experience of successfully developing, leading and implementing strategy, policy or operational plans across a large organisation
If this is you then please click the link to apply now.
What's also great about ENABLE Scotland is that we believe in developing all our staff and provide an extensive training programme, combined with a commitment to creating career development opportunities.
Remember this is #morethanajob - it's the first step to you making a difference and starting your career with an award winning charity with its values at its core.
For further information and to apply click HERE
Closing date 27/07/2018