Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
ENABLE Scotland is a dynamic and vibrant organisation dedicated to improving the lives of people with learning disabilities and we have an exciting opportunity within our Renfrewshire and Inverclyde services for a dynamic and motivated Services Manager.
You must have the passion and drive to take a lead role in continuing to improve the quality of the services we provide to the people we support and to effectively lead and support local Team Facilitators to manage our frontline support staff.
This role is pivotal to the success of our mission and ambition to support people with a learning disability to lead the lives of their choosing; lives that are full, meaningful and inclusive. A successful Services Manager will lead their teams to develop and maintain good relationships and communications with the family and Social Care professionals involved in the lives of the people we support.
Sound good so far?
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Significant experience of leading and managing Supported Living Services.
* Experience of managing teams with knowledge of culture change.
* A commitment to the inclusion of people with a learning disability.
* An in-depth understanding of the Self Directed Support Act and its principles.
* SVQ level 4 or the ability to work towards the relevant qualification required for your SSSC registration.
* A clear understanding of the need to build and sustain partnerships with stakeholders, commissioners and other third sector providers.
* The ability to lead our business strategy at a local level whilst promoting ENABLE Scotland with an emphasis on growing our business.
* Full driving licence with access to your own vehicle for business use.
What's also great about ENABLE Scotland is that we believe in developing all our staff and provide an extensive training programme, combined with a commitment to create career development opportunities including SVQ Level 4.
Remember this is #morethanajob - it's the first step to you making a difference and continuing your career with an award winning charity with its values at its core.
For further information and to apply, please visit our website
Interviews will take place on Thursday 26th July.