We are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious individual with a passion for our organisation its aims and ethos
together with the drive to see and achieve new revenue streams.
As part of the Senior Leadership Team the Business Development Manager working under the direction of the General
Manager will be responsible for diversifying the business and developing a pipeline of exciting new and
innovative opportunities which will support the changing needs of residents, building on our strong successful
track record locally.
In addition the post holder will oversee all Administrative functions in the Bureau.
This role primarily involves working with the General Manager in:
- Devising and driving forward the business development strategy across a range of existing and new income
- Building and developing a pipeline of multi-year funding grants and contract income
ensure that relationships with funders are maintained and that reporting to funders is achieved on time and in
accordance with requirements.
- Securing significant income to underpin the Bureau’s ambitious growth
- Driving innovation into service delivery
- Deputising for the Senior Executive Team as
- Overseeing the Administration Department at the Bureau and the services it provides to
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of income generation activities, including bidding for contracts, statutory grants and successful funding applications
- Experience of building constructive partnerships and collaborations which deliver income revenues
- Values and beliefs which are aligned to the work of Citizens Advice
- An innovative and entrepreneurial flair, ability to generate new ideas quickly and a ‘can do’ proactive approach to their work
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to the changing demands of the role
Closing Date: 23rd September 2019
Application Pack available for download below or can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org