SOL have an exciting opportunity for someone who has the drive, determination and passion to develop others.
We are currently recruiting for a training manager who will be responsible for delivering and managing training as
well as coaching and mentoring our staff to further their skills and learning in the social care sector.
As the Training Manager you will be responsible for all of the organisations training needs which will include:-
- Delivering training – Mandatory and team/area specific
- Sourcing specialized training
that all staff have the required training to work
- Coaching and mentor staff to develop skills,
especially staff who are new to social care
- Producing training statistics for the senior management
- Assist staff with areas of performance improvement
- You would have already achieved your SQCF level 3 as a minimum, Train the Trainer or the Award in Education Training
- Have knowledge of the Care Inspectorate and SSSC regulations
- A genuine passion for delivering the highest standard of training.
To Apply please click on the following secure link to access our online application form:
alternatively email Recruitment@forliving.org
To view Job Description please click here: form.jotformeu.com/92271845951363
Closing Date – 30.08.19