Are you an experienced fundraiser with a passion for relationship development, and the drive to recruit and steward strategic corporate partnerships? Then we need you to join our expanding team to transform the provision of children’s palliative care across Scotland and keep joy alive for every child and family that needs us.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed professional with creativity, fantastic communication skills, and corporate knowledge to join our successful Corporate Partnerships Team. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced fundraiser to take their development to the next level - ensuring we capitalise on CHAS’s compelling case for support and strong prospect pool to attract, cultivate, and retain high-level transformational corporate partners.
You will be an innovative and tenacious individual with a real team-working ethic that identifies with CHAS’s core values, vision and purpose.
· Attract and Retain new high level, transformational corporate partners through effective relationship management.
· Supporting the Corporate Partnerships Manager on strategy development.
· Lead on acquisition of transformational corporate partnerships.
· Prepare, develop and deliver professional high quality and persuasive pitches and present them to key corporate contacts.
· Act as the central contact for large national partnerships, helping to develop a national fundraising strategy for the company to be supported by the Corporate Partnerships team.
· Support the Corporate Partnerships Manager in the development and improvement of fundraising practice in the area of corporate fundraising.
· Develop relationships with key stakeholders, supporters, and Senior Staff in order to involve them appropriately in our Corporate Partnerships programme
· Acts as an engaging and inspiring ambassador for CHAS and displays positive behaviours
· Self-motivated with proven ability to engage and motivate others
· Professional and proactive attitude with a real pride in quality of work
· Forms meaningful relationships with others
· Accountable for own actions and decisions
· Commitment to ongoing learning and development
· Commitment to CHAS core values, vision and purpose
· Commitment to working with/supporting volunteers
· Views change as a natural, positive and continuing process
At CHAS, our ambition is to reach every family in Scotland who is living with the heart-breaking prognosis that their child is dying, and offer them our care and support to empower them to make the most of the short time they have together. As a Senior Corporate Partnerships Executive, you will be instrumental in achieving this vision and shaping the future of CHAS.
For further information and to apply go to: chas.org.uk/get-involved/join-our-team/a-new-career-at-chas
If you would like to discuss this post please contact Angharad Low, Corporate Partnerships Manager, on 0131 444 3290.
To be part of the future of CHAS, click 'Apply' at the top of this screen and complete our online application form.
This post is subject to a Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check.
Closing Date: 28 July 2019
Interview Date: 21 August 2019