The Friends of Loch Lomond is seeking to appoint a part time Support Officer who will be an experienced administrator with a proactive attitude to work with the Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park’s only independent conservation and heritage charity. The position is currently based in the National Park offices in Balloch.
For over 40 years we have been working to protect and nurture the special qualities of the National Park, promote and celebrate its natural and cultural heritage, and provide support to make the National Park a better place for people and nature. We currently are active on a number of fronts and this post involves supporting a Board of voluntary trustees with the delivery of an interesting and diverse range of programmes and activities.
Use of a car will be required for this post on an occasional basis.
The Support Officer role will include:
· General administrative duties including email & telephone enquiries and taking minutes of meetings
· Manage and update financial, member contact and statistical information in MS Access and other MS Office applications
· Maintain positive contact with Friends of OUR park visitor giving scheme members, business supporters and including collection of monies raised.
· Assist with press and marketing activities to promote the Friends activities including the Friends of OUR park visitor giving scheme
· Regular updates and maintenance of the project award files, the Friends’ website and Facebook posts
· Assist with compilation and distribution of ‘OUR park’ newsletter updates,
· ‘The Voice’ magazine and news releases;
· Identifying and making contact with potential individual members and businesses as directed
· Assist with all aspects of OUR park and Friends events – these include volunteer / fundraising events, scheme member events and meetings.
Application forms and supporting letters should be returned by 5 pm on 1st July 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
A background factsheet on the Friends priorities and programmes is attached for information. Interviews will be held in July 2019.
For full details on how to apply, contact The Friends of Loch Lomond and the Trossachs Tel: 01389 727761 or E: email@example.com