To manage and oversee all aspects of Clan Childlaw’s key projects, coordinating and completing projects on time
within budget and within scope. The Project Manager will work directly with project leads and project teams, and
liaise with key external stakeholders to ensure the projects are delivered.
- Work with project leads to set specific requirements of each project Clan Childlaw has been funded to
- Set your own workload and objectives, directed by the project leads.
comprehensive project work plans, and revise to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Set deadlines,
assign responsibilities and delegate project tasks.
- Allocate and procure resources in relation to
- Manage and coordinate all events and training in relation to projects.
- Coordinate and
support team members in delivery of project objectives.
- Track project performance and analyse progress
to completion of short and long-term goals, identify risks, and anticipate and react to risks, change and
- Prepare reports for project leads and management team regarding status and progress of
- Meet financial objectives, forecast cost requirements, prepare budgets, schedule expenditure,
analyse variances and initiate corrective actions, in relation to all Clan Childlaw projects.
operational aspects of the projects.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately
- Work with key external stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of the projects.
project status and evaluation reports to funders and stakeholders.
- Apply for further or additional
funding for projects.
- Represent Clan Childlaw at public forums and assist with the publicity and
promotion of Clan Childlaw.
- Advance all the aims and objectives of Clan Childlaw.
You will be based in Edinburgh but travel is an essential part of the job and the applicant should be able to attend
our Glasgow office and other locations throughout Scotland, and regularly work outwith contractual office hours
to deliver outreach services, or as other business needs require. Flexible working and TOIL are available.
To apply, download the full job description and person specification, and complete the application form.
Send the completed application form to email@example.com. The deadline to apply is 11pm on Sunday, June
If you have any questions about this role, contact our Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org