2x Full Time 36.25 hours per week. (Fixed term contract until 31st March 2022, subject to further funding thereafter). Salary: £17,500 - £20, 797
1x Part Time 18 hours per week. (Fixed term contract until 31st August 2020, subject to further funding thereafter). Salary: £17,500 - £20, 797 pro-rata per annum
The Support Assistant role provides an opportunity to be part of this well established Supported Accommodation Project. Our Bedrock Project supports homeless and care experienced young people to develop independent living skills and transition to permanent accommodation.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who will be responsible for:
- Building trusting relationships with young people
- Supporting young people to settle in and thrive in their supported accommodation tenancy
- Providing practical support to assist young people to develop independent living skills
- Adopting a ‘whatever it takes’ approach and putting young people’s rights first
- Working in a psychologically and trauma informed manner
Closing date: Wednesday 19th June 2019 at 12 noon.
Interviews will be held on 25th & 26th June 2019.