An exciting opportunity has arisen at The Robertson Trust for an experienced Project Officer to:
- Support and manage existing and new Partnership Projects. Monitor projects to ensure they perform as expected,
achieve the required quality, and delivered within the budgets and timescales agreed. Support project delivery
particularly around engaging with evaluation and learning activities.
- Provide support and assist the
Social Impact Manager with the overall planning and development of programmes.
- Assist the Social Impact
Manager in identifying and developing new programmes and undertaking policy and practice influencing
Working within the Trust’s project management framework, support project delivery including:
- Relationship management with all partners.
- Ensure reporting is carried out on time to a high standard
including monitoring of budgets and success criteria.
- Provide support and guidance to the project team
within funded projects, when required.
- Attendance at Operational Groups and / or Programme Board
- Identify and manage risks through the development and monitoring of risk logs and contingency
- Liaison with external evaluators, as appropriate, whilst also supporting self-evaluation and
other learning activities including the dissemination of the findings with support from the Learning
Assist the Social Impact Manager to:
- Develop new programmes of work within the Trust’s strategic themes for consideration for Partnership
- Enable scaling up and/or mainstreaming of successful interventions and learning as
- Share learning from the evidence gained through our Awards and improve knowledge of Trust’s
strategic themes through attendance at conferences, meetings, working groups etc., and represent the Trust at
receptions and events, as required.
- Relevant professional qualification at SCQF level 9 or above (equivalent to degree level)
- Proven project
- Ability to think creatively and to adopt a structured project management approach to
the post and its demands
- Ability to handle conflicting demands and to prioritise
- Experience of Third Sector
- Excellent written and oral communication with a range of
stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally
- Work as part of a team and contribute to
- Ability to network, form positive partnerships and work in collaboration with
- Ability to work confidently using their own initiative and balance conflicting priorities,
exercising discretion and sound judgement in promoting The Trust to the external world.
- Ability to
produce well-presented material using Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of at least one of the
Social Impact areas (desirable)
- Experience of monitoring and evaluation methods (desirable)
- £33,048 (FTE)
- 35 days holiday per calendar year (FTE)
- Pension - 10% employer contribution or 14% if employee contribution is 7%
- Death in Service 4 x salary or 8 x salary if employee contribution to pension
- BUPA healthcare
- Annual Travel Pass Loan
Please apply by submitting a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 24th June 2019.