Recovery Workers work in small collaborative teams to provide people with recovery focused support to enhance their
mental wellbeing. In line with Penumbra’s values, Recovery Workers assist people who use the service to work
towards their individual outcomes and identified goals, as detailed in their personal plan.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist people who use the service to work toward their identified goals, and move towards a brighter future as
per the agreed personal plan.
- Use Penumbra’s Recovery tools (e.g. I.ROC, HOPE toolkit).
with personal care when required.
- Update and maintain relevant recording systems, including computer
- Work collaboratively within Recovery Teams, led by a Recovery Worker.
regularly with their recovery Teams to review progress, approach concerns and plans for moving
- Assist in the delivery of wellbeing workshops.
- Assist in project work as
- Work in cooperation with colleagues, and staff from other agencies.
- Work in accordance
to Penumbra’s policies and procedures.
- Work in accordance to the SSSC Code of Practice.
- Keep up
to date with sector and organisational developments.
- Register with the SSSC if appropriate (Practitioner
if working in a Care Home, Worker if in Housing Support)
To find out more, please download the Job Description below.
All applicants must complete and submit an application. Please visit penumbra.org.uk/vacancies to complete an
online application form or to download a .doc or .pdf form.
Closing date for applications is: Tuesday 18th June 2019
CV’s will not be accepted