Children’s Hospices Across Scotland, better known as CHAS, cares for children with life-shortening conditions and their families. We operate through our two hospices, our network of staff in hospitals and our home care service in every part of Scotland.
Three children die every week in Scotland from an incurable condition. Our doctors, nurses and social workers support as many of those families as we can. We aim to reach every family in Scotland and have an amazing opportunity for you to join our team.
As Governance Coordinator you will be responsible for:
· The provision of excellent governance support to ensure the smooth running of the organisation’s Finance & Audit Committee, Information Governance and Health & Safety Steering Group meetings.
· Maximising the effectiveness of the Director of Finance & Corporate Services through the provision of excellent administrative support.
· Ensuring legal compliance and best practice in governance systems at CHAS.
This is an excellent opportunity to use and grow your skills and experience in:
· Committee servicing, support and management
· Executive and leadership support
· Diary management; and
· Compliance and records management
A good understanding of governance systems, ideally in charities, alongside the ability to compose high quality minutes and reports is an essential aspect of this role.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Gillian Phillips, Executive Support Manager on 0131 444 4909 for an informal discussion.
CHAS offers an excellent package which includes access to the NHS or local government pension scheme, and comprehensive work/ life balance policies. This is a permanent full time role (35 hours per week) and will be based in the charity’s Head Office in Canal Court, although travel to other sites may be required from time to time.
For further information and to apply please visit our website
Closing Date: Wednesday 19 June
Interview Date: Tuesday 2 July