A transitional education extra needs support programme for young people with learning difficulties, autism and
complex communication needs.
We envisage a world that realises potential through lifelong learning irrespective of ability and we offer learning
tailor made for people with complex needs.
Do you want?
- A career opportunity to develop your skills in a variety of ways including team working, responsive planning and
- To generate new ideas and run projects you are interested in that will benefit people on
their lifelong learning journey
- To inspire the people you work with, make a difference in their life and
enhance their skills to enable them to reach their fullest potential
- To Support people by lifelong
learning opportunities through continuing education, communication, social skills, life skills and personal
- To work in a person centred holistic approach to increase access to opportunities, improve
social sharing, integration with peers and increased confidence and a sense of belonging and
- A work environment where you are supported and encouraged to grow and
- Liberton Brae is our transition centre and Ravenscroft is our lifelong learning centre. (where in
some instances some personal care may be required)
If you answered yes and would like to be part of the team then we would love to hear from you!
To learn more and apply for this exciting role, please visit our website
The successful applicant for this post will be required to join for membership of the PVG (Protection of Vulnerable
We also have Sessional Worker positions available so please get in touch.
Closing Date: 9am 19th August
Interview Dates: Week beginning 26th August