Partners for Inclusion Group are a provider committed to offering truly person centred individualised support to people with learning and/or mental health disabilities in Ayrshire, Renfrewshire and East Renfrewshire. We design and deliver tailored services which allow people the freedom to live a life of their choosing and enjoy the benefits a small self-managed support team can provide.
Benefits of working with us include:
● Career development opportunities
● Comprehensive in-house learning and development
● A competitive salary
● Excellent Company Pension scheme
● On-call payments
● Opportunity to join Credit Union Scheme after 6 months of employment
● Death in Service
● Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme.
About the role:
• You will need the understanding, values and skills to be able to put the people we support at the centre of everything.
• You have an excellent and proven track record at partnership working in order to involve families and other agencies to explore and support innovative improvements that can last.
• You will be a dynamic and creative facilitator who will support teams to achieve positive outcomes for the person.
• You will have the relevant professional qualification SVQ 4 (SCQF level 9) Or be willing to work toward and experience within the social care sector enabling you to ensure high standards of professional practice.
• Be able to facilitate innovative thinking around the delivery of services to allow people to reduce paid support by finding employment, friends and community connections.
• Demonstrate self-reflection and self-awareness.
• Strong commitment to leading within the coaching and mentoring model, including people development skills.
• Have good working knowledge in IT
• Budget Management.
Would you like to apply of get more info?
We would love to have an informal chat with you, please call 01563 825555 and ask for Lynn McMillan / Dale Anderson or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get in touch – thank you!
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Scottish Charity Number: SCO35125. This post is subject to membership of the PVG Scheme. Successful candidates will be required to register with the SSSC within six months of employment.