We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with the right values to manage our Lanark Housing Support service assisting and supporting vulnerable homeless people to achieve better lives.
This will be an exciting and challenging opportunity for the right candidate. You will be expected to lead, manage and motivate a team of staff to provide meaningful support to service users and to ensure the security of the project. Your goal will be to ensure the delivery of a high quality support service that builds service user skills and to allow them to move out of homelessness.
You will be qualified to Registered Manager’s Award level or equivalent, although consideration may be given to exceptional candidates who are not qualified to that level.
As an experienced manager, you will be able to demonstrate and evidence the following:
· A clear understanding and insight of individuals experiencing homelessness who present with often complex underlying support needs
· Service user involvement and participation in enhancing service provision
· Ensuring risks are managed operationally and strategically for staff, service users and visitors
· Successful outcomes in similar support environments
· An enhanced support culture and person centred support
· Insight and initiative, with a proven track record of developing relationships with external parties and key stakeholders
· Staff leadership and management.
If successful, you will be required to register with the Scottish Social Services Council within 6 months of your start date. After registration, there is a requirement to be qualified and to maintain professional learning.
The post’s working pattern is predominantly Monday to Friday but there will be some requirement to work some unsocial hours on occasion. In addition, you will be required to participate in the Association’s Duty Manager (On Call) system on a rota basis, to a maximum of four weeks annually.
In return, we will offer you excellent learning and development opportunities, competitive annual leave entitlement, pension scheme, access to employee assistance programmes such as counselling, and life assurance.
To apply, please visit btha.org.uk/items/BTHA-Jobs to download the application pack with reference LANPM0519
The closing date for submission of completed application forms is 12 noon on Wednesday 29 May 2019
Forms can be submitted electronically to email@example.com or by post to
Blue Triangle (Glasgow) Housing Association,
3rd Floor, 100 Berkeley Street, Glasgow G3 7HU.
Interviews are being held on Wednesday 5th June 2019 at our Glasgow Head office.