Are you passionate about inclusive communities?
We are looking for a motivated and inspiring person to join our team. We support people with learning disabilities or autism to build friendships as a springboard to a life lived well. To make this happen we have a network of volunteers who make an extraordinary difference helping to reduce loneliness and improve social connections.
If you have experience in bringing out the best in volunteers we want to hear from you!
The Volunteer Coordinator will liaise with families or other key people in the individual’s life; to identify needs and approaches to social inclusion. Recruit an appropriate volunteer; provide ongoing training and management throughout the match. Support the volunteer and individual to set achievable goals, providing guidance on how these might be reached.
· Demonstrate commitment to volunteering and understanding of its potential?
· Nurture engagement and enthusiasm in volunteers?
· Communicate empathetically and connect easily to others?
· Relish the challenge of finding creative solutions?
· Show determination to make a lasting difference to people?
Then we definitely want to hear from you!
More information can be found at our website equalfutures.org.uk
CVs will not be accepted.
The successful candidate for this post will be subject to an enhanced PVG check
Closing date: Monday 6 May Interviews: Tuesday 14 May
Contact: Alison Roy
Telephone: 07725 134 292 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org