Main Purpose of Job
Provide effective and efficient administrative support for all aspects of ARC Scotland’s training activities.
Support the Administration Manager develop and maintain systems, protocols and procedures of all administrative
functions within the department and in line with regulatory requirements of Scottish Qualifications Authority
- Provide information and support to training candidates and customers
- Assist with marketing and sales of
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Prepare quotations in conjunction
with Training Manager and Administration Manager
- Reply to email, telephone and face-to-face
- Provide administrative and organisational support for the planning and delivery of training
- Support with the preparation of information and material for SQA External Verification
- Assist with the development of policies, protocols and procedures
- General administrative
- Office supplies
- Petty cash
- Holiday requests and
- Minutes and note taking
- Proven administrative experience
- Ability to communicate and engage professionally with people at
different levels, including external contacts and customers
- Ability to work independently and show
- Computer literate and able to use a range of software packages
- Willingness to work in
a dynamic, changeable and fast-moving environment
- Ability to prioritise competing
- Willingness to develop professional competence through training and development
to communicate effectively with colleagues and positively contribute to the ARC Scotland team.
- Qualification in administration or other relevant area
- Experience of SQA systems and processes
- Experience in marketing, social media and other communications
- Advanced IT skills
- Own transport.
To apply, please submit a statement of application no longer than 3 x A4 pages setting out how you meet the Essential
Requirements for this post that are shown above. You may also wish to refer to Desirable Requirements. Send this
in together with your CV by 16 June 2019 to:
ARC Scotland Training Manager
0131 663 4444
Interviews will be held in the ARC Scotland Office on 25 June 2019.
Informal enquiries are welcome. Please contact Derek Parker.