Forth Environment Link (FEL) is a Scottish environmental charity leading the way on connecting people and place. FEL supports more day to day journeys on foot or by bike; encourages more local food to be grown and eaten in our communities; and helps increase the lifespan of our everyday items.
The following values underpin our activity as an organisation:
· People first- Investing in our team to ensure we can provide tailored support where it is needed most.
· Enabling – Delivering activity in a way that is practical, easy to understand and accessible to everyone.
· Collaborative - Ensuring we work in partnership to add value where we can.
· Innovative - Testing and developing new ideas and being a catalyst for change.
· Passionate – Demonstrating a love for the environment and our place within it in everything we do.
· Fair– Working in a way that is inclusive and reflects the needs of the people and communities we work with.
Our strategic approach reflects our ambition as an organisation and recognises the role third sector will perform in delivering national outcomes at a local and regional level.
About the Role
The Administration Officer will work closely with the Finance & Administration Manager and Executive Director to ensure the smooth running of Forth Environment Link’s financial, HR, facilities and administrative functions.
You will have experience of working within a dynamic and expanding organisation. A pro-active, flexible and adaptable approach will be essential as you support an organisation with people and communities at its heart.
You will have exceptional organisational skills with the ability to deliver effective and efficient administrative support as part of FEL’s core team.
Alongside the Finance & Administration Manager, you will help to support and administer comprehensive corporate support function for the organisation, reflecting the ambitions the Board and Management team have for FEL’s continued growth and long-term sustainability.
The Closing Date for applications is Midnight on Sunday 26th May 2019
Please note CVs will not be accepted as a means of application
Interviews will be held week commencing 3rd June 2019
Forth Environment Link is a registered company with charitable status.
Company No. 286 723|Scottish Charity No. SCO 019 276