Do you want to make a difference in the lives of children in care?
- Provide an environment where the children can develop their social skills and be encouraged to develop their
- Enable and encourage the children to try, and not to be afraid of failure.
You will have:
- All candidates should have 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role and should be qualified to HNC/SVQ3 Level in
- All candidates will be required to hold/apply for SSSC Registration and must also have a
current, clean driving licence.
- A driving licence is essential due to the location.
Why work for Seamab:
- Generous pension scheme
- Up to 39 days holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Staff shopping
- Employee assistance programme
- Your actual hours are based on a 37.5hr working week
although you will work a variable shift pattern including early shifts, day shifts, back shifts, and
Seamab operates a safe recruitment process and all appointments will be subject to reference and PVG checks.
For further information and to apply, please visit: seamab.org.uk/working
Closing date: Wednesday, 1st May 2019.
Interviews will be held on Monday, 13th May 2019.
Note: If you are selected, prior to the interview, you will be invited to an informal visit to Seamab on Wednesday,
8th May 2019. (Please note that attendance at both visit and interview is required).