Flexible Homelessness Outreach Support Service assists people with complex needs to progress from emergency and temporary accommodation and other homeless services into place of their own.
Turning Point Scotland and Loretto Care work in partnership to offer this city wide service.
The flexible Homelessness Outreach Support Service offer an integrated needs-led holistic approach to supporting people with complex needs.
Job Purposes & Core Details
1. work to the service and organisation's aims and values and promote the citizenship of the people we support.
2. deliver support to people who use Turning Point Scotland's services and in so doing contribute to the provision of the highest possible quality of social care support which meets the service specification.
3. operate at an established level of social care practice, or engaged moving towards established.
4. work to the company's values - Because People Matter
5. undertake CPD (continuous professional development with the support of your line manager and use appraisals and supervision fully.
6. keep your registration and membership to relevant professional bodies up to date and valid.
7. undertake any outstanding require qualification for registration, or if not working in a registered service qualify at the minimum of SVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care.
8. undertake any other duties or responsibilities as may be deemed appropriate to the post by the Service Manager (or nominated deputy).
9. Provide, prompt, administer medication and healthcare & wellbeing support as required
Main duties and responsibilities
Support to people who use services - To:
Please visit our website and apply today. turningpointscotland.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/appcentre-1/brand-2/candidate/so/pm/4/pl/1/opp/966-Support-Practitioner/en-GB
Closing date: 20 September