Are you a passionate, energetic and confident relationship builder? Then we need you to join our expanding team to transform the provision of children’s palliative care across Scotland and keep joy alive for every child and family that needs us.
We are looking for a committed and creative individual with great communication skills to join our expanding Corporate Partnerships Team. This is a wonderful opportunity within a dynamic and supportive team to use your networking skills and attention to detail to recruit, steward and retain corporate partners. Ensuring CHAS can capitalise on our compelling case for support at all levels within the business sphere. From employer supported volunteering to ‘charity of the year’ partnerships and beyond.
You will be an innovative and tenacious individual with a real team-working ethic that identifies with CHAS’s core values, vision and purpose.
· Attract and retain corporate partners through effective relationship management
· Support the Corporate Partnerships Team in maximising new business opportunities through established initiatives such as events and campaigns whilst supporting the development of the new business pipeline
· Identify key partnership prospects.
· Prepare, develop and deliver professional high quality and persuasive pitches and present them to key corporate contacts.
· Maintain existing supporter relationships through the Corporate Fundraising journey, ensuring all possible opportunities for revenue generation are utilised
· Day to day management of corporate volunteering requests and development of Employer Supported Volunteering (ESV) within CHAS in line with Corporate. Partnerships Strategy
· Works closely with others across the organisation to ensure opportunities for corporate partnerships are identified and developed at the appropriate level within the Corporate Partnerships Team
· Acts as an engaging and inspiring ambassador for CHAS and displays positive behaviours
· Self-motivated with proven ability to engage and motivate others
· Professional and proactive attitude with a real pride in quality of work
· Forms meaningful relationships with others
· Accountable for own actions and decisions
· Commitment to ongoing learning and development
· Commitment to CHAS core values, vision and purpose
· Commitment to working with/supporting volunteers
· Views change as a natural, positive and continuing process
At CHAS, our ambition is to reach every family in Scotland who is living with the heart-breaking prognosis that their child is dying, and offer them our care and support to empower them to make the most of the short time they have together. As a Senior Corporate Partnerships Executive, you will be instrumental in achieving this vision and shaping the future of CHAS.
For further information and to apply please visit https://chas.current-vacancies.com
If you would like to discuss this post please contact Angharad Low, Corporate Partnerships Manager, on 0131 444 3290.
This post is subject to a Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check.
Closing Date: 16 September 2019
Interview Date: 27 September 2019