Due to retirement an exciting opportunity exists to join Quality Scotland as a part-time Business Manager 3 days per week.
About Quality Scotland:
We are a charitable, membership organisation working with over 250 organisations across Scotland from the private, public and third sectors. We are the Scottish National Partner Organisation (NPO) of the European Foundation for Quality Management - whose Excellence Model is the most widely used business excellence framework in Europe.
We offer a wide range of products and services across all sectors and pride ourselves on the 1-1 account management we offer to all our members. We are a small, highly dedicated team with excellence at the heart of all that we do.
To find our more visit: qualityscotland.co.uk
What the role involves:
This exciting position is perfect for an experienced individual who understands the importance this role plays in ensuring the smooth running of the organisation. The role has a clear focus on governance, working closely with the CEO to support the board and committees and that all relevant documentation is lodged with Companies House and OSCR. The Business Manager will work with the CEO and Financial Controller to manage the day to day financial processes of the organisation and support the reporting of these and also the annual audit process. A varied role that encompasses many aspects of office management along with providing general administration support to the CEO and Quality Scotland team.
Essential skills and experience:
· Previous governance experience working with boards and committees
· Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
· Good understanding of financial processes
· Experience of providing HR, payroll and pension support with assistance from external organisations
· Competent minute taker
· Excellent IT skills including word, excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent communication skills
· Health and safety experience
· General office management and administration experience
· GDPR knowledge and experience
· Familiar with salesforce or other CRM systems
To apply please send CV and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications by 5pm on 27 September
Interviews will be held 7th October with start date circa mid-November.