As WorkingRite’s operations grow both in volume and complexity, and with organisational direction evolving to include a commitment to partnership work, additional operational support is required. The purpose of the new post of Operations Manager is to manage the day-to-day operations, delivery and reporting on key projects across the country. It is anticipated that the role will also involve responsibility for key compliance, quality assurance and finance tasks relating to the effective management of WorkingRite’s operations.
We require an Operations Manager who can:
· Support, motivate and encourage staff to ensure all targets are achieved
· Manage and develop a team of frontline Project Co-ordinators
· Co-ordinate and make the best use of limited resources
· Initiate and build successful external relationships at all levels
· Play an active ‘hands-on’ role in operations
You will be confident, have excellent communication skills and be well organised. Above all, you must be enthusiastic and want to support young people.
For further details of this exciting role and how to apply, visit workingrite.co.uk/join-us/current-jobs
Deadline: 12 noon, Friday 6th September 2019. Interviews to be held on Tuesday 17th and Wednesday 18th September