Two roles available: 1 based at the Alcohol related brain damage service & 1 based at the Carntyne supported
Recovery Workers work in small collaborative teams to provide people with recovery focused support to enhance their
mental wellbeing. In line with Penumbra’s values, Recovery Workers assist people who use the service to work
towards their individual outcomes and identified goals, as detailed in their personal plan.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist people who use the service to work toward their identified goals, and move towards a brighter future as per the agreed personal plan
- Use Penumbra’s Recovery tools (e.g. I.ROC, HOPE toolkit)
- Assist with personal care when required.
- Update and maintain relevant recording systems, including computer based systems.
- Work collaboratively within Recovery Teams, led by a Recovery Worker.
- Meet regularly with their recovery Teams to review progress, approach concerns and plans for moving forward
- Assist in the delivery of wellbeing workshops.
- Assist in project work as required.
- Work in cooperation with colleagues, and staff from other agencies.
- Work in accordance to Penumbra’s policies and procedures.
- Work in accordance to the SSSC Code of Practice.
- Keep up to date with sector and organisational developments.
- Register with the SSSC if appropriate (Practitioner if working in a Care Home, Worker if in Housing Support)
Closing date: Sunday 1st September 2019
Interviews will be held on: 12th September 2019
To find out more and to apply, please see the Penumbra website.
CV’s will not be accepted.