Foundation Scotland [FS] is part of a global network of 1,800 community foundations which encourage philanthropy and
other independent funding and which strengthen voluntary and community sectors where they operate. A quality
accredited, independent registered charity, FS is the only community foundation in Scotland. With a national
role, we enable independent funding to improve the lives of individuals and communities.
Reporting to the Chief Finance and Operations Officer [CFOO], the role will
- Ensure that Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, and Banking transactions are timeously and accurately
- Carry out weekly payment runs for Grantees, Suppliers and Staff Expenses.
- Carry out
reconciliations on bank accounts and review Sales and Purchase Ledger balances for accuracy.
data imports from SalesForce into SunSystems and carry out related reconciliations.
- Support the CFOO in
the production of timeous and accurate financial and statistical information for internal and external
- Adopt a continuous improvement approach and support the CFOO to streamline and automate
- Adhere to the team Service Levels Agreement with stakeholders.
- Grant Applicants [assisting with payment queries]
- Donors [assisting with donation queries]
- External Audit
Closing date is 23rd August with interviews to be held in Edinburgh on 30th August.
To apply, please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com demonstrating your fit to the role
profile and person specification