We seek a part-time Administrator to provide high quality administrative support to the work of projects and our main office.
· Enthusiastic: someone who loves office admin and providing high quality core support to a hard working, busy team
· A plate spinner: someone who thrives on an ever-changing task list and competing priorities
· A swan: someone who remains calm when things get hectic
· A dynamic problem solver: someone who can think creatively
· Digitally Agile: someone who embraces the potential of technology and finds digital solutions
· Flexible and receptive to change: someone who embraces change with a view to keep improving our core support services
· An effective listener: someone who listens to what people need in order to provide high quality services
· Interpersonally engaged: someone capable of engaging with a range of stakeholders. Inclusive in your approach: someone who strives to provide services which are efficient and accessible
This post is based in Lead’s Main office. Please note our main office is moving to 525 Ferry Road, Edinburgh, EH5 2FF from the 30th August, 2019.
Apply by sending your CV and covering letter, describing how you meet the criteria for the role, along with an equal opportunities form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Job description and additional information available at lead.org.uk. To discuss the role please contact Doreen O’Donnell at email@example.com or telephone 0131 228 9441. Recruitment paperwork is kept for 6 months before it is destroyed.
Lead has Disability Confident status and we encourage applications from disabled people. All disabled people meeting the minimum requirements will get a guaranteed interview. Information about our commitment to recruit disabled people is available on our website. If you would like to be considered under this scheme please indicate this on your covering letter. This will in no way disadvantage you in the recruitment process.
All job application information can made in alternative formats on request including braille, large print and audio and people can make applications in alternative formats.
Closing Date: Midnight Sunday 18th August, 2019
Interviews: Likely to be Monday 26th August, 2019, at Lead’s main office in Edinburgh. There will be a practical test at the interview linked with the key responsibilities of the post.
Lead Scotland is a charity which enables disabled adults and carers to access inclusive learning opportunities. Charity no. SC003949.