Do you share our commitment to supporting positive change in people’s lives?
Ypeople has over 200 staff and volunteers, and supports hundreds of people every day in our homelessness, young
people’s wellbeing and out of school care services.
We are recruiting for a Development Worker to provide tenancy support within the Glasgow Key Fund service.
How you will make a difference:
- Assessing, and progressing all referrals made to the service in line with service
- Effective engagement with landlords and letting agents in the management of properties,
ensuring they are fit for purpose and comply with legal, health and safety and corporate
- Arranging and facilitating tenancy support with service users to meet contractual
requirements and individual need and Compiling and reviewing service user risk assessments.
service users to engage and integrate into the local community.
- The post holder will provide a tenancy
management service to homeless households in temporary accommodation with Ypeople.
What you will bring:
- Personal values aligned with Ypeople’s core values
- SVQ level 2/3, SCQF equivalent or an appropriate
Housing qualification, or willingness to undertake
- Housing Law, Information and Advice Standards
qualification, or willingness to undertake
How we will support you:
- Competitive salary, company pension, childcare vouchers, life assurance
- Generous annual leave entitlement (6 weeks in the first year rising to 8 weeks from the second)
- Excellent development opportunities (access to varied training and qualifications)
Closing Date: 5pm on Monday 29th July
Provisional Interview Date: Week Beginning 5th August
To find out more and to apply, please see the Ypeople website.