We are looking for an energetic and passionate individual who will contribute significantly to our work with clients and partners all over the world, providing outstanding customer service. This role will support the International Team and the Head of International in the development of a global network of learning and development Hubs and the coordination of our direct delivery programmes.
With a 15 year track record of successful delivery in Scotland, the Social Enterprise Academy has been sharing its business and learning delivery models for the past 6 years with international partners through a social licence approach. We now have 13 Social Enterprise Academy Hubs at different stages of development in South Africa, Malawi, Rwanda, Zambia, Egypt, Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan, India, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Wales. This new role will build on this outstanding foundation.
Having the right values fit, attitude and approach is as important for us as having the right experience and skills. We appreciate that the best person might not have all the listed criteria yet so if you feel your experience and skills will help you to make a great contribution in this role and you have the right mind-set, we would welcome an application from you.
· To provide effective administrative and coordination support to Account Managers, facilitators and learners in the ongoing development and delivery of Academy learning programmes
· To ensure Hub systems and processes are followed and maintained to a high standard
· To make all administrative arrangements connected with the Southern Scotland Hub programmes, providing a professional and efficient level of service
Hub Network Coordination/ Customer Service
· To support the International team in delivering outstanding learning and development around the world.
· To be an efficient and welcoming point of contact for SEA International, ensuring that the Hub network in particular, is well served. This may include scheduling webinars and securing newsletter content.
· To be a resourceful, self-starter who can troubleshoot issues across the Hub network.
· To support annual data collection from the Hub network.
To work with the International Managers, overseas partners and clients to:
· Make the arrangements for learning programmes, activities and events including collating learning materials, booking venues, catering and equipment.
· To liaise closely with and support facilitators to effectively deliver learning programmes.
· As required, recruit and support suitable learners, onto learning programmes and help ensure key learner targets are delivered.
· To coordinate the administration for learners undertaking City and Guilds qualifications.
· To update programme monitoring documents, feedback and evaluations.
· To administer and input all necessary data onto the Learning Management System.
· Book travel, accommodation and arrange visas for the International team and facilitators.
· To contribute, as an integral member of the team, to the development and success of the SEA International.
For a full set of criteria please download the job pack below
1. Complete the application form
2. Provide a covering letter and C.V.
3. Send your form, letter and C.V. to Karen Veitch: firstname.lastname@example.org by 1pm on Monday, 29 July 2019
4. Please note that interviews will be held on 07 and 08 August 2019
More information available at: socialenterprise.academy/scot/join-the-team