Our Fife Harm Reduction Service is looking to recruit an experienced and proactive administrator to join our team and manage the day-to-day administration of the service office in Leven.
The successful candidate will provide wide-ranging administrative and data support duties including:
· Daily management of office and administrative tasks
· Monthly reporting on financial systems, petty cash expenditure and processing of invoices for payment
· Assistance with the collection, data entry and collation of data and performance outcomes relating to the service
· Managing the health & safety and environmental responsibilities for the office
· Providing support to the service volunteer programme
· Coordination of general correspondence and information management
· Liaison with staff, partners and commissioners.
The successful candidate should have strong IT skills, be able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks, work to strict deadlines and possess excellent organisational skills.
This is a fixed term post until 31 March 2020, working 15 hours per week from our Leven office. Hours can be flexible and will be discussed at interview.
Addaction is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community. Addaction will only be able to employ those who have the legal right to work in the UK.
Please note that all applications need to be made via the Addaction web site; CVs will not be accepted.
Closing Date for Applications: 21 July 2019
Interview Date: w/c 29 July 2019 (may be subject to change)