What is Includem?
Includem is a third sector organisation that provides intensive, bespoke support to young people in challenging circumstances and their families. We believe that no young person is ever beyond help and through a 24/7 service which is responsive to their needs, we empower them to make positive life choices.
We want to support more young people and families across Scotland. To do this, we need more Assistant/Project Workers who really believe in young people to join our team to deliver Includem’s innovative approach.
What does the role involve?
You will deliver one to one support to young people and their families in their own homes and communities.
You will be responsible for the case management of up to 12 young people, including support planning and risk assessment, delivering planned work and responding to crisis.
You will take the lead on collaborating with other professionals in the young person’s life to deliver positive, sustainable change.
All posts require individuals to:
· Work flexibly to meet the demands of the service, involving regular weekend and evening work;
· Develop safe, professional and committed relationships with young people and families
· Use their communication skills effectively to influence, record and evidence positive change and provide personalised, risk enabled, professional support
· Be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle for work purposes
· Membership of PVG scheme
· To be registered or become registered with SSSC and hold or be willing to work toward HNC Social Care and SVQ 3 in Social Care or equivalent
We value our staff and as such, have an excellent reputation as an employer of choice. Employee benefits include:
· A full and robust training and induction programme.
· Holiday entitlement of 28 days rising to 31 with length of service and 9 public holidays
· Pension benefits which exceed the required employer levels
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Childcare Vouchers
· Credit Union
· Discounted gym membership
· Discounted holidays and associated benefits
· Flexible and agile working
If you would like more information, please telephone our Head Office on 0141 427 0523 to speak to a Team Manager, Services Manager or member of the HR team. You can apply directly online via the Includem website (includem.org). Alternatively you can request a pack by e-mailing email@example.com or contact our Head Office on the number above.
The closing date is Wednesday 24th 2019
Successful candidates will require a PVG Membership
Recruitment is a 2 stage assessment process. Group Interviews will be held on Thursday 24 July 2019 (full day from 9.30am to 4.30pm). Individual Interviews will be held on Monday 5th August 2019.