Key and its subsidiary Community Lifestyles deliver innovative personalised services which support people with disabilities to enjoy life to the full as active citizens. We are looking for an enthusiastic, skilled and committed individual who is passionate about learning and development in the social services sector.
As an experienced trainer you will have strong interpersonal and organisational skills with a commitment to your own personal development. As part of our well established staff development team, you will:
· provide core induction and training to ensure staff have the skills and knowledge to deliver the highest quality, person centred support
· respond to the ongoing specific learning and development requirements of staff in line with the needs and outcomes of the people they support, legislation and best practice updates
· have experience of providing positive behaviour support to teams working alongside individuals with complex needs, ideally being an accredited trainer/instructor
· support candidates to achieve SSSC related qualifications
· be the lead for a particular practice development aspect
For an application form, job description and copy of our equal opportunities policy, please visit our website at key.org.uk email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone; 0141 342 1892 (24 hour answering service).
To arrange an informal discussion please contact Sheila Hanney, Head of Staff Development, Policy and Practice by e-mail email@example.com
Interviews are scheduled for 26th and 31st of July. As it is summer holiday time could applicants please indicate whether these dates are suitable in their application.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Tuesday 16th July at 5pm