Adaptive and Collaborative Communities - Sutherland
These posts will work with the Sutherland Community Planning Partnership (SCP) to support its aims and priorities
with a particular focus around addressing inequalities in specific communities and Sutherland wide.
The team will help to increase community resilience, enable and support community empowerment and participation, and
ensure communities have a strong voice in local decision making.
- Hybrid working possible, with some travel across Sutherland to be expected.
- The ability to quickly connect and establish a good relationship with community groups and stakeholder organisations
- Have at least twelve months experience of working within community development or a relevant sector
- Strong IT skills, experience in compiling and writing reports, website maintenance and development, competent in the use of online meeting platforms and strong presentation skills
- Full, clean driving licence with access to own vehicle for business use