the hub – your community action centre is looking for an experienced project development worker to take forward the
development and delivery of our SPRING Social Prescribing Project.
- You will develop and deliver the SPRING Social Prescribing Project which aims to improve the physical and
emotional wellbeing of people who are referred to the project.
- You will proactively engage with
organisations/agencies to make referrals to the project to ensure funders targets and outcomes are
- You will identify community organisations that provide activities and opportunities that people
referred to the project will benefit from.
- You will support, and manage volunteers who assist people
referred to the project.
- You will use monitoring and evaluation systems and produce reports as
- You will have admin support in your role.
If you believe you have the skills, experience and motivation to drive this project forward then we look forward to
hearing from you.