Charity registered in Scotland SC011370
Home-Start Clackmannanshire is a voluntary organisation committed to promoting the welfare of families with at least one child under twelve years of age. Our home-visiting Volunteers offer regular support, friendship and practical help to families in their own homes, helping to prevent family crisis and breakdown.
Thanks to support from The National Lottery through the Big Lottery Fund we are seeking to recruit a Family Support Coordinator to give direct support to families and to recruit, train, supervise and support a team of volunteers.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A good standard of education
• Experience of working with children and families
• Experience of delivering training and support to Volunteers
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Able to work on own initiative in what can be a challenging environment at times
• Knowledge of office systems (Word, Excel, Database management)
• High standards of practice to ensure quality family support
• Knowledge and ability to liaise with referrers and agencies
• Good understanding of the voluntary sector
• Car driver and use of car essential