Charity registered in Scotland SC026213
Calico House is a 5-bed respite care facility for adults 18-65 living with long term health conditions and complex care needs based in Lennoxtown. The service is part of Extended Personal Care Ltd. who also provide care at home and housing support from the same site. The company is owned and operated by Baillieston Community care, a not for profit and registered charity based in Glasgow. Our respite service is currently undergoing a full internal refurbishment and will be reopening in June 2023 after being closed for 3 years due to the pandemic.
Our respite service is ‘one of a kind’, and you will work in fantastic environment with state of the art facilities, whilst working alongside a forward thinking and dynamic senior management team.
As the Clinical Service Home Manager you will be fully responsible for all aspects of the day to day running of the respite care service and the provision of high quality nursing care to our residents.
Training & Development:
The company offers a structured and thorough induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where nurses can see clear pathways to progression within the company.
Nurses will have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager Training and development is one of the major ethos' of the company.
• Your NMC pin is paid for by the company
• A thorough induction programme & ongoing training
• Leadership & management development
• 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
• Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
• Indemnity insurance for all nurses
• Free uniform
• Free Disclosure check
Qualifications & Experience;
• 1st level Qualified Nurse (RGN / RMN)
• Experience working with adults with neurological conditions such as multiple sclerosis, motor neurone disease, stroke, Parkinson’s & complex care
• Able to lead and manage a team.
• Support staff with further training and support.