The Wood Foundation is recruiting a Programme Officer to support the delivery of its YPI Scotland programme.
Main responsibilities include:
- Being the principal point of contact for schools in our North-east network, supporting maximising the impact of
the programme; evaluative, coordination, and administrative activity; and ensuring there is adequate training
- Provide coordination and capacity support in the delivery of the programme, as well as in
the development and delivery of regional and national events.
- Demonstrable experience of supporting a multi-stakeholder programme.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a programme support role.
- Experience and understanding of the third and education sectors.