Charity registered in Scotland SC035125
Partners for Inclusion (PFI) Group is a collection of small, autonomous person centred organisations specialising in providing individually tailored support for people with learning disabilities and/or mental health needs.
We have a caring, dynamic learning culture driven by a core set of values centred on inclusion and believe that people with support needs are more than capable of being active citizens in our society.
We support autonomy, work creatively and take risks wisely. We empower people we support and people who work for us and drive our organisation through a flat management structure.
Partners for Inclusion Group are a provider committed to offering truly person centred individualised support to people with learning and/or mental health disabilities in Ayrshire, East Renfrewshire and Renfrewshire. We design and deliver tailored services which allow people the freedom to live a life of their choosing and enjoy the benefits a small self-managed support team can provide.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of others and to gain valuable experience working within an Organisation committed to providing high quality person-centred support. We are looking to recruit a Development Leader. The successful candidate will be based in Kilmarnock with an expectation of travelling to meet with teams as and when required. This role will be a hybrid of both home and office based work
Essential to the role:
• A strong value base and excellent leadership skills that will ensure the people we support are at the centre of everything we do
• You will be a dynamic and creative leader who will develop high performing self-managed teams to achieve positive outcomes for the person supported
• You will have a proven track record at partnership working in order to involve families and other agencies to explore innovative support and develop services
• Be able to think “outside the box” to allow people to reduce paid support by finding employment, friends and community connections.
• Demonstrate self-reflection and self-awareness.
• Strong commitment to leading within the coaching and mentoring model, including people development skills.
• Have a good working knowledge in IT
• Excellent Budget Management skills with a good knowledge of Self Directed Support
• You will have the relevant professional qualification SVQ 4 (SCQF level 9) in Social Services and Health Care and SVQ4 (SCQF Level 10) Leadership and Management or willing to work toward the qualification, enabling you to ensure high standards of professional practice.
Benefits of working with us include:
• A rewarding role with the opportunity to develop your skills
• Comprehensive in-house learning and development
• A competitive salary
• Contributory Pension scheme
• On-call payments
• Opportunity to join Credit Union Scheme after 6 months of employment
• Death in Service
• Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme.
Reporting to Area Facilitator
Partners for Inclusion Group have an exciting opportunity within our Renfrewshire area. We are looking for 2 Support Advisors to join our Renfrewshire team based at Highmair, Renfrew. There will be occasional travel to our Kilmarnock office.
As a Support Advisor your duties will involve coaching and mentoring existing teams, identifying skills and areas for development to allow team members to reach their full potential and become self-managed around the people they support ensuring robust decision making is kept as close to the person being supported as possible.
Both Support Advisors will work alongside the Area Facilitator and teams to provide practical guidance and promote a positive, active and healthy lifestyle for the people supported to meet their desired outcomes. You will have a flexible can do attitude and be able to demonstrate effective leadership skills, including self-reflection and development, for yourself and others.
The ideal candidate will have an SVQ 3 in Health and Social Care or be willing to work towards this within the required timescales.
The successful candidates must also register with SSSC as a Supervisor in Care at Home and Housing Support Services on taking up the post. You will also need to become a member of the Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme. This post is subject to a 6-month probationary period.