Charity registered in Scotland SC034261
Our Projects are 24 hours a day 7 days a week temporary supported accommodation services located across Edinburgh. We support male and female homeless individuals with a variety of needs including substance misuse and mental health issues. Our aim is to support individuals to progress to a permanent housing option suited to their needs.
The role of the Support Worker will include:
The Asset Management Team is part of the Property Department and works across all property owning companies within Hillcrest. The Team deals with property management and maintenance issues to ensure that properties are well maintained and in accordance with relevant property legislation.
As Asset Management Officer, you will:
Lead on several key tasks within the team’s workload and ensure that works are completed with a clear and consistent approach to delivering great service to our customers.
Ensure that compliance is met against all relevant legislation and regulations within their remit.
• Have strong interpersonal and relationship building skills;
• Have proven experience of working in property maintenance and property factoring role;
• Be a proven self-starter, with the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure;
• Work co-operatively and collaborate with colleagues from all teams, to successfully deliver services and outcomes
• Be qualified to SCQF Level 7 or working towards a qualification in a Technical subject (such as Construction or Property Maintenance), Facility Management, Housing or Factoring Management
• Disclosure costs paid in full
• Generous holiday entitlement
• Free core training provided on site
• Savings and Pension Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Death in Service Benefit
• Comprehensive Health and Well-being Package