Charity registered in Scotland SC025643
Lifelink is a social enterprise who has been delivering exceptional levels of service to a wideranging client portfolio for the last 25 years. Long standing strategic and local relationships exist with our partners including, but not limited to, NHS, Local Authority and other public and third sector partners specialising in mental health and wellbeing, employability, addictions and financial advice.
Calling all Counsellors - immediate availability - come and join the healthier and happier revolution!
We have immediate availability for both experienced and newly qualified Counsellors and experienced self-employed Associate Counsellors to deliver a range of exciting new short-term pieces of work with us including evening, weekend and term time options:
Roles are for 3, 4 or in some cases 5 days per week (21 – 35 hours). Whilst initially short-term contracts are offered (4-6 months duration) there may be opportunities to secure longer term roles from April 2020
Counsellor Grade 5/5a (£ 24500 - £ 29000) pro rata / Associate rate £17.50-£20.00 p/h
(placement dependant on experience and accreditation status)
Great benefits package including generous holiday allowance, contributory pension scheme, cash back health plan and life cover
You must have:
- A recognised Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling is essential
- A valid driving licence and access to own vehicle is essential (this can be waived for limited roles)
- Experience of counselling young people in a school environment is highly advantageous
- Excellent IT skills and be comfortable with use of mobile technology
Ideally you will have:
- Experience of delivering time limited, solution focused approaches (SSW; 4:8 model)
- Demonstrable experience of working with a range of client types and presenting issues
- Experience of recording comprehensive client progress and improvement data, preferably using CORE measurement tools and processes
About us - Lifelink is a social enterprise delivering counselling and wellbeing services to a wide-ranging client portfolio, adults and young people, in community, school and workplace settings. Our commissioning partners include NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde, Scottish Prison Service, and Renfrewshire and West Dunbartonshire Councils. We are a member of BACP and adhere to the BACP framework for good practice in counselling and psychotherapy. Our Counsellors are all members of BACP or equivalent and are suitably qualified.