Charity registered in Scotland SC000470
The Royal Society of Edinburgh, Scotland’s National Academy, is an educational charity that provides public benefit throughout Scotland through a diverse range of activity including awarding research funding, informing public policy and delivering events across Scotland to inspire knowledge and learning. The RSE is on a journey of change to enhance its impact and reach and has an exciting opportunity for a digital communications officer to support the development and lead the delivery of the RSE’s digital communications activities.
Working closely with, and reporting to, the Head of Communications, your key responsibilities in this role will be to:
· Develop and lead the digital strategy for the RSE
· Produce engaging, targeted content across all RSE digital platforms
· Lead and develop digital marketing campaigns with clear objectives and outcomes
· Lead the redevelopment of the RSE website
· Co-ordinate the monitoring, evaluation and reporting of all digital channels
· Continually seek ways to improve the way RSE digitally communicates
The successful candidate will have relevant experience of working in a communications role or supporting communications activities, excellent written and oral communication skills to engage with people in a creative and interactive way, and digital editing software experience.