Orkney Blide Trust is looking for a director with strong interpersonal skills to manage and represent the trust and its services to people with mental health problems.
The trust provides several services for people recovering from mental ill health. The director will manage an experienced team and develop our drop-in facility, therapeutic project, housing support and befriending services and other planned services. The director is directly accountable to the board of trustees.
The successful applicant should hold, or be willing to obtain, the relevant qualifications to be registered as a Housing Support Service Manager with the Care Inspectorate and Scottish Social Services Council.
The successful applicant must have the capability, knowledge and experience in the key areas of:
• Management of services and staff
• Knowledge of mental health issues and after-care support systems
• Budget management and income generation
• Performance and outcomes measurement
• Partnership working with other organisations