The Moira Anderson Foundation (MAF) is looking to recruit someone with excellent inter-personal and organisational
skills for the position of Administrator. Our charity supports survivors of childhood sexual abuse therefore a
warm nature is very important; previous admin experience is essential.
When you join our small, busy team based in Airdrie you will:
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel, along with excellent keyboard and IT skills.
- Have a good standard of English for communications, a good standard of organisation for databases/record keeping and have previous general office experience.
- Be able to work on your own initiative, as well as part of a team.
- Have experience of dealing with the public, ideally in a caring environment.
- Possess excellent inter-personal skills and a first class telephone/meet and greet manner which are essential to the ethos of the Foundation.
- Have awareness of the sensitive and confidential nature of the charity’s work.