Are you passionate about youth work and community development? Can you inspire and lead a team to develop and deliver high quality services for LGBTI young people? Can you successfully manage partnerships across all sectors?
If so, we want to hear from you.
Join our vibrant team of staff and volunteers delivering high quality youth work services supporting lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex young people right across Scotland.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative person to lead development and delivery of our youth work services for LGBTI young people across the West of Scotland.
Based in Glasgow and with operational responsibility for Youth Work in the West of Scotland you will:
• Lead, develop and sustain youth work and other local services
• Deliver our key national projects including the LGBT Charter of Rights
• Develop and manage partnerships across all sectors
This is a fantastic opportunity to be at the forefront of youth work and make a lasting, and sometimes life-saving, impact for LGBTI young people both directly and with partners from the third, public and private sectors.
We want to hear from you if you have:
• A strong foundation in youthwork or CLD
• A passion for developing and managing impactful services
• A collaborative approach to management and leadership