Charity registered in Scotland SC017093
Ypeople is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland with Company Number SC394447 and is a registered Charity with Charity Number SCO17093, with its registered office at Ypeople Building, 15 Dava Street, Glasgow, G51 2JA.
Do you share our commitment to supporting positive change in people’s lives?
Ypeople has over 200 staff and volunteers, and supports hundreds of people every day in our homelessness, young people’s wellbeing and out of school care services.
We are recruiting for a Team Leader to oversee our Supported Accommodation and Reach Out Service in East Kilbride.
How you will make a difference:
· Provide leadership and management for the service
· Ensure service users are receiving the highest standard of support
· Compile Annual Reviews and Business Plans (and other reports as required) to highlight the positive impact the service had on service users and the local community
· Identify opportunities for development of staff and services
What you will bring:
· Personal values aligned with Ypeople’s values
· SVQ level 4 in Management and Leadership (or working towards) or equivalent
· Knowledge of current relevant legislation, policies and strategies relating to housing social work, social care and family support services
· Proven track record in effective coaching and people management
· Proven track record in effective service planning, budgeting and quality assurance
How we will support you:
· Competitive salary, company pension, childcare vouchers, life assurance
· Generous annual leave entitlement (6 weeks in the first year rising to 8 weeks from the second)
· Excellent development opportunities (access to varied training and SVQ-s)
More information about Pathways: ypeople.org.uk/services/village.php
Befriending / Mentoring
10th August 2017
The role of volunteer Mentor will involve being matched on a 1:1 basis with a young person and participating in weekly outings where you will share activities and experiences together. Mentors will develop and maintain a positive relationship with their young person and work with… Read more