Charity registered in Scotland SC020754
COVEY has been supporting vulnerable young people in South Lanarkshire for 22 years through volunteer befriending
Are you looking for a new challenge in the new year? Are you passionate about giving support to vulnerable parents?
COVEY are looking for two experienced Family Support Workers to join our growing Parent Support team with the following:
· A thorough understanding of the complexities of working with families and the barriers and issues which they may face within their lives;
· Highly motivated and able to maintain a case load;
· The attention to detail necessary to ensure excellent case recording and reporting;
· Strong administration, planning and organisational skills;
· Excellent at communicating, and
· An understanding of the need for accountability and team working.
You will be contributing to our Parent Support Projects which include one-to-one work and coordinating our parent support groups. The focus of these projects is on person centred relationships which involves mentoring and befriending to ensure positive longer term outcomes for parent/carers who have children aged 8-14.
We are seeking passionate, professional, proactive and caring individuals who will fully embrace the COVEY values of Respect, Openness, Commitment, Innovation and Passion.
These posts may involve out of hours, evening and possible weekend working. Essential – Car driver with access to a car / PVG check.