Charity registered in Scotland SC021740
Churches Action for the Homeless (CATH) is a charity which supports, encourages and promotes the development and delivery of projects aimed at alleviating homelessness and its associated issues in Perth and surrounding areas. CATH is a company limited by guarantee with charitable status, based in Perth City Centre.
CATH is committed to treating those who are homeless or at risk of homelessness with dignity and respect. Our service users are supported in a non-judgemental, empathetic manner to make informed choices regarding their support, living arrangements and lifestyle choices. Our services are open to anyone in need of them and provided without commitment to change.
CATH are looking to appoint a Service Co-ordinator who will contribute to the management, planning and delivery of a high level of support to our service users which promotes their independence, health and well-being, active citizenship and choice.
With a passion for getting the job done this new role offers you significant opportunities to showcase innovation and skills in inspiring, managing and guiding our front-line project staff teams.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Experience in using person centred planning techniques
· A proven record of delivering robust support services and risk assessments
· Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload whilst working under pressure
· Excellent communication and facilitation skills to encourage staff teams to take ownership and be accountable for the quality of support they deliver
· Extensive practical knowledge of work with disadvantaged people
· A relevant qualification in housing support, social care or appropriate allied discipline or a firm commitment to undertake a course of study to meet the timeline for SSSC registration requirements
If you feel you meet all our requirements, we would love to hear from you; joining CATH will provide you with an outstanding career opportunity with the ability to shape our future service provision.
Please note that this appointment will be subject to membership of the Disclosure Scotland PVG Scheme.