Charity registered in Scotland SC021621
The Richmond Fellowship Scotland is a leading voluntary organisation, supporting people with a broad range of needs to live in their own homes, as part of their community. We are an organisation driven by strong values and a firm commitment to choice, dignity and social inclusion. Although we support over 2800 people throughout Scotland, we are committed to delivering services that recognise people as individuals and treat them with dignity and respect; just like we would all want ourselves.
The Richmond Fellowship Scotland is the largest provider of Social Care within Scotland. We support around 2800 people from a wide range of backgrounds such as Mental health, Learning and Physical Disabilities, Autism, Dementia, Alcohol and Drug issues and Forensics.
We currently have an exciting vacancy for a Team Manager to join our dynamic management team based in Penicuik in Midlothian.
Within this role, you will have managerial responsibility for a large Housing Support Service where we support 12 people, you will also be required to participate in an area on-call system.
The successful applicant will have relevant experience in:
- The management of Complex Learning Disabilities, Autism and Learning Disabilities
- A proven history of managing support for individuals within a Positive Behavioural Support framework
- Successfully and confidently leading a significant team of staff and working collaboratively within a multidisciplinary context.
- Managing financial matters in relation to a Service of this size or similar - Being able to manage a budget for the area and take corrective action, where appropriate.
You must have:-
- A minimum of 2 years management experience in a relevant field;
- An SVQ Level 3 qualification in Care or an equivalent while Level 4 in Care/Management is desirable; and
- A Professional development Award within Positive Behavioural support or a willingness to undertake this.
In return we offer -
- An excellent training programme
- The chance to gain accredited qualifications for PBS
- Excellent terms and conditions - including continued professional development
- Pension scheme and excellent annual leave entitlement.
- Access to TRFS Rewards Scheme - A company discount scheme offering discounts for the high street and online shopping
PVG checks will be required of all successful applicants; having a conviction will not necessarily debar you from working in this sector.
- Access to TRFS Rewards Scheme - A company discount scheme offering discounts for the high street and online shoppingPVG checks will be required of all successful applicants; having a conviction will not necessarily debar you from working in this sector.
All new staff members will be required to register with the SSSC within 6 months of their start date.