Charity registered in Scotland SC030910
Greater Pollok Citizens Advice Bureau is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the existing team in delivering a high quality advice and representation service to the residents of Glasgow South West.
The successful candidate must:
• Have excellent organisational skills, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work well under pressure, prioritise workloads and motivate others.
• Have a good understanding of current Welfare rights issues and legislation as well as at least two years experience of preparing and representing at Unified Appeal Hearings.
• Preferably have some experience of dealing with employment issues.
• Have experience of supervising volunteers or staff preferably in a paid capacity.
• Be able to work on their own initiative and provide ongoing support to voluntary staff.
• Possess the ability to learn new skills and to follow existing policies and procedures to a high level.
• Possess very good IT skills – especially word-processing, and database entry and the ability to produce regular reports using computer graphics.
• You will also be expected to work within the principles of the Citizens Advice Service and the GDPR legislation.