Charity registered in Scotland SC008220
SHARE Scotland is a highly regarded parent-led organisation that has been successful in supporting adults with intellectual, physical and sensory impairments since 1991.
We are looking for a Depute Service Manager for our service in Govan, where we are supporting four individuals over three inter-connected flats. Ideally, you will have at least two years’ experience in a management role working within the learning disability field and a relevant qualification (e.g SVQ 4 in social care and in management), although we would be prepared to consider candidates without this. Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential.
Share Scotland is the Care Sector’s best kept secret. This is your opportunity to join an innovative, family-led organisation. Working as part of a dynamic and supportive team, you will be an enthusiastic person who can bring their own unique skills, interests and ideas to the role of Depute Service Manager.
For almost 30 years, Share Scotland has worked with adults with complex disabilities to provide individually tailored care, supporting our service users to actively pursue their chosen lifestyle within their own home and local community.
Our vocational training, continuous development and excellent induction package will ensure you have outstanding support throughout the progression of your career with us
Company Benefits -
• Access to fully funded SVQ training after initial assessment period
• Generous 32 days annual leave, rising incrementally after 5 years to a limit of 42 days
• 4% employer contributory pension (above minimum legally required
• Parent led organisation
• Supportive and Friendly Teams
• Investors in people (Silver) employer
• Regularly awarded 6 stars from the Care Inspectorate
• Death in service insurance (2 x annual salary)
• Critical illness insurance (lump sum payment if diagnosed with certain critical illnesses)
• Opportunities for progression with our active succession policy
*This post is exempt from the Equality Act 2010 (Schedule 9, Part 1) which provides for the application of a genuine occupational requirement.
The successful candidate will be subject to a PVG check